I am still having difficulty with my blog. I have been unable to add a widget successfully. ?
I really enjoyed looking at the DigitalNZ widget page and found two useful widgets I would like to add the Basic Search Interface , The Digital Image Distribution and the Timeline. I found the Timeline particulary usefu; in terms of the type onf inquiries I recieve acros the desk during the year for Waitangi Day, ANZAC Day and other commenorative days. The timeline, snippets of informartion and the direct link to Te Ara Hou was great. Very user friendly for both children and adults.
I enjoyed using the Digital Imgae Distribution Widget searching under Content Partner. I felt I had more options with this search ? Perhaps the Content Partner list helped make it clearer to myself where a image may be stored?
Anyway I will return to this once my blog is sorted. I would l;ike to add DigitalNZ widget to my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment